Tuesday, April 07, 2009

USA Trip 2009 - Day 3

A picture's worth a thousand words ...



Mild, inoffensive. Surprisingly good, actually.

Gibraltar + Idido Misty Valley from the lever machine.

Pourover bar for Fleur.

Lever machine. Tasted like it burnt the coffee a bit, but, still, nice coffee.


Kyoto brewer + syphon bar.


Syphon of the IMV.

Right, so great coffee from Blue Bottle, but missed out on Ritual. I am currently writing from Waterbury, Vermont, taking the Coffeelab course with Ben and Jen from Five Senses. One of the questions that I'm hoping to answer is exactly how much Australian coffee in general sucks compared with what's possible. The first day has proved to be a great calibration with the SCAA calibration form ... and I'm pretty zonked ...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You missed Ritual?! You HAVE to turn around!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

On the plane... what'd you finish first?
coffee or cube??

Nim.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Luca said...

Deaton,

Yes, I wish I could!

Nim,

Cube is still pretty much untouched ... I've got the cross done for the first layer.

Cheers,

Luca

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ritual! You need to fly back haha. Just quietly, IMV rocks!!!pegateys

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello. Would you be interested in buying a LM 80th anniversary poster collection? i have one, so please let me know in the new few days before I put it on ebay. email preheated01@gmail.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home